Hammock Trail is a elevated nature trail that allows visitors to experience Florida Beach Habitat as it was before the areas was developed. The 3,155 ft interpretive boardwalk at the Maritime Hammock is accessed from the north parking lot, or by paved walkway from the south parking lot of Lori Wilson Park.
- Cost to Park: Free
- Parking Spots: Over 100 in Lori Wilson Park lots
- Hours of Operation: Dawn till Dusk
- Amenities/Facilities: Showers, Bathrooms, Tables, Vending Machines
- Activities: Observe Florida Natural Habitat
- Other: As with any forest area be prepared for Mosquitos
- Things to be aware of: This park can have some congestion on Weekends and Holidays.
- Address: 1500 N. Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, Fl 32931