Lori Wilson Park is a 32.43-acre regional beach park. The dunes and maritime hammock allow visitors to experience Florida’s natural coastline. Amenities include 3 pavilions along a 1,000’ boardwalk, 6 dune crossovers, year round lifeguards, and the Hammock Nature Trail. Restrooms, 3 outdoor showers, drinking fountains, and parking lots are conveniently located on both the north and south sides of the Hammock. Two medium pavilions, grills, a playground, an open grassy area, and a sand volleyball court are located on the north side. A grassy area and picnic tables are on the south side.
Lori Wilsoin Park is home to Cocoa Beach’s only Off Lease Dog Park. Click here for more info.
- Cost to Park: Free
- Parking Spots: Over 100
- Hours of Operation: Dawn till Dusk
- Amenities/Facilities: Showers, Bathrooms, Tables, Hammock Trail, Vending Machines
- Activities: Beach
- Other: Life Guards on duty 10 A.M. to 5 P.M., No-Step Beach access from North Lot
- Things to be aware of: This park can have some congestion on Weekends and Holidays.
- Address: 1500 N. Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, Fl 32931